Monday, August 10, 2009

Chenterelle

I had breakfast on Friday at Chenterelles. Jenny and I wanted to hang out and were thinking about going to the pancake house, but decided on this cute little restaurant instead.

The menus has some yummy items like a smoked salmon benedict, crab and avocado omelet, and the reliable breakfast burrito. I almost ordered one of the yummy scrambles with smoked salmon, but instead settled with the simple Number One breakfast. The eggs and bacon were good and the butter for the toast was brought on the side which was a nice surprise. The only bad thing were the potatoes. They were terribly cold. They were so cold I couldn't eat them. Jenn encountered the same thing. She had Number Five scramble with Asaigo cheese. Again, everything was great on her plate except those nasty potatoes. I will try Chanterelle's again, but maybe do the Early Dinner- 3 courses for $12.

0 comments: