Weekend Recap: 4th of July
Ka-Boom! Bing! Zing! Zang! Pooped Out. Like you’d only imagine: our weekend was nothin’ but total fun-ness. I could easily go into greater detail, but I’ll keep this short. Anne and are getting an ab workout. We’re watchin’ Dane Cook. Ha.
7/3 Thursday (evening): Nothing. Interneted and watched TV. Drank coffee till 2 am.
7/4 Friday: Sarah, Anne and I spend the day at Mandy’s cabin, played with Bailey-the cute party puppy, the Picture Lady who’d took tons of pictures, Anne and Sarah out drank me easily by 10 beers, the unwanted gray and cold July 4th weather, Dave’s amazing firework show.
7/5 Saturday: Got back from Mandy’s, hung out with Bill, went to Wal-Mart (which we will never ever go to again) to look for a sewing machine, went to Village Pub, in Magnolia, for UFC 86 (Forest won), watch Chris Rock’s HBO show (note: very funny Jeff would love-not kidding).
7/6 Sunday: French toast made with coffee cream, the never-ending 15-inning baseball game with free beer-the Mariner’s lost (1-2), ate at Pints & Pies, in Roosevelt, with Marko, Jenny, Jeff, Robert, Sarah, Anne and I.
It was a fun three-day weekend. Now Anne and I are pooped out now watching Dane Cook. He’s funny. Anne starts her summer job tomorrow as Marko’s part-time ninja… or some sort of door person girl. I’m not... too… sure what she’s doing. But, at least she’s doing something.
Monday, ugh! A&A
1 comments:
I love the weekend recap. I wonder about the Picture Lady? Wish I had gone to UFC when all is said and done.
Post a Comment