Thursday, July 3, 2008

Calling Batman! "Where are you? Problem at the Barking Dog. The Server's no Joker."

(Note: For extra blogging effect > Please start the Dark Knight movie trailer, below, then start reading. I'm trying to add some ambiance while you read. Thanks)



Already in July Anne has claimed to be Batman for Halloween. No fair! I guess, I'll have to be the Joker. That's cool with me.

If you haven't already heard how great the new up-coming Batman movie, Dark Knight, is, well, its suppose to a “absolute stunner” according to Peter Travers from the Rolling Stone who gave it 3 1/2 stars out of 4. I believe in Peter Travers, he's the new age Roger Ebert, if ya' didn't know.

Surfing around the internet reading articles, from Digg.com, Yahoo.com and Entertainment.com, as well as from the RS Review, I can’t help to notice the big hype surrounding Heath Ledger's performance as the Joker. He’s supposed to be MEGA BAD-ASS who makes this movie great. Like the best villain evuh! I read somewhere his Joker performance could possibility earn him an Oscar nomination for his bad-ass, unforgettable villain performance. Cool!

I love Batman. I hope to turn into Batman overnight during my sleep before I turn 27. I can just imagine how cool that would be. You'll have to admit, wouldn't it be sweet if I woke up next to Anne wearing the Bat Suit and have all the Batman-abilities, including the Batman physique, that go along with it. Anne would definitely love that. Along with my overnight transformation my '99 blue Grand Am would turn into the Bat Mobile. It still would have my Minnesota licenses plate attached to it, of course. As Batman, I definitely would want all Seattleites to think Batman is originally from MN, Southern MN to be exact. Instead working in Wallingford and programming for seniors with early-to-middle cognitive impairment, I would be cued by the Bat Beacon from the top of the Columbia Center Tower during the night to save all of the greater Seattle area from evil, for an example, think of the villain Two-Face Clay Bennett from takin' the Sonics from Seattle to Oklahoma. Yeah, that would be just one of the many great reasons why I would be a great Batman...

Yeah, having an imagination is fun, uh?

Anne and I are currently just waking up this morning having Fred Meyer coffee and watching music videos on VH1. Last night we were at the Barking Dog and had a pitcher of beer before rudely being kicked out. If Anne and I were ambitious we'd write the owner how their one particular server, the one wearing the ‘Nebraska’ shirt, without ANY warning kicked us out. How did we know the damn bar closes at 11 pm without warning. She was rude. I’m going to call Batman and let him know if he happens to sees this rude Nebraska server while he’s driving around on his Bat-Motorcycle to knock her down to the ground and drive repeatedly over her body and, for extra giggles, shoot a few Bat-missiles at her face. What a Joker I am.

I think I'm going to go and check out the new Batman Legos and buy at least one Batman action figure. I'm excited for July 18th. It’s the opening day of Dark Knight. Time to go to Mandy's cabin with Sarah.

Love Batman and Joker…, I mean… A and A
BTW - Happy 4th of July!

0 comments: