
While watching American Idol tonight Anne made some Purple Yummy-for-my-Tummy Smoothies. It was the best she has ever made. Cold and tasty with five different kinds of fruit; strawberries, bananas, raspberries, blueberries, and orange juice. Take ice and a blender! BAM, man! Freakin Purple Yummy-for-my-Tummy Smoothies. Then...
Anne got sick and wanted to puke...
...all over David Cook's shoes. If you were watching American Idol tonight you might have watched Cook's, what Anne claims a, so-so performance of Micheal Jackson's 'Billie Jean'. She likes the song, but totally does not like him from all the other great Idol's. Her favorite is Paris Bennett, who was on American Idol 6. My favorite of this season was Danny Noriega. He was fun. We both hope Brooke White wins it.
Alex
1 comments:
I gotta say that I didn't think David Cook's perfomance was so-so, I am just not really into him. I have been so addicted to this years Idol and now it's coming down to it and I really think Davids gonna win. I am just dissapointed. I guess. And now that is enough talking and writing about Idol.
Post a Comment