After working late Anne and I went to Prost, a German tavern, in Greenwood, three blocks away from where we live and I gotta tell you German beer is outstanding. You have to check it out yourself. At this cozy bar we discussed many thing including my soon to be taken trip back home to Lake Crystal, Minnesota and Anne's spring break. She will be spending her lonely time away from me with Sarah and the Gregerson Clan.
After we finished our beers, the budget told us it was time to leave. In the last four afternoons the weather has been unwelcoming; with its consistent cold winds and wet rain. As we left the tavern we were only a little suprised to find not rain, but Seattle snow! SNOW! Slushy rain drops!
As soon as I got home I couldn't help myself from checking and comparing the weather between the two states. I can't have snow in Washington, that's Minnesota's job!
Seattle = Rain Minnesota = Snow.
I couldn't believe what I found. Weather.com is predicting similar weather between the two states! They mention the "chance of snow" and "cold (with 30's-like temperatures." Snow... are you kidding? Man, I should be flying to San Digeo. Alas, I will just have to hope for summer soon.
I talked to my sister Noel tonight and she shared some exciting news. She is looking into an interior design internship in Seattle. Exciting! I hope it works out. As of right now its just in the stages of talking. I hope for the best. This opportunity would change her life. She'll love Seattle in the summer. Everybody loves Seattle in the Summer (because the weather is so damn nice all the time).
Anne, I love you and don't you freeze. Don't worry I'll be home soon to keep you warm.
Alex
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment