We are starting to settle in to our new place. We moved on Saturday. I
was really sore from Hiking up Mt St Helens. I was even more sore the
next day. Noel and Jill & Bill helped us move all our junk. Alex
started putting the boxes out on the sidewalk at 7:30 in the morning!
He is amaZing. I got Noel at 8 and we went to get the 16ft moving
truck. That thing was scary to drive and gutless. I can't believe
Jenny and Mom drove one of those from new York to Seattle. I ended up
having Dad drive it for me. After we got back to the house Noel
proceeded to pack our stuff in there REALLY tight. It was awesome.
Finally Jill & Bill showed up. We somehow fit all our junk and were on
our way to the new house by11:30. After lunch at Johnnys. We unpacked,
dropped the truck off and were resting on the couch by 430. Our new
place is LARGE for us. It's so nice. A little quirky, but I think we
are going to love it. Oh and on a previous Blog entry I forgot to
correct our address. It's house B so the correct address is:
315 B 3rd Ave N
Edmonds, WA
98020
Monday, July 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment