It's sad that we don't blog anymore. Not sure there is an exact reason for that.
The end of the school year is approaching. Alex recently acquired a new job, teen director. We are busy. Right now we are sitting at a coffee shop interneting and working. I just finished my report cards, 5 minutes ago and I am exhausted. School is almost out and I have no plans for the summer. We might be moving into a new place in Edmonds. Edmonds is a cute little suburb of Seattle. If we get the place it's 2 blocks from the beach! Noel is moving out to Seattle in August and will be living with us for a little while. Things are happening. Things are good. I'm tired. Gotta get home to work on my school's final slide show of the year. It's 20 minutes long! I hope the school loves it.
Later- friends and family!
-Anne (and Alex)
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment