Sunday, June 15, 2008

New Music: Matt and Kim, Yacht

Saturday night Anne and I checked out a few new likable bands: Matt and Kim and Yacht. Having about 8 hours to spare while I slaved away at work AND being the new music guru, Anne found a show worth checking out at Neumos. Both bands were fun and unique to watch. I could expand on detail, but I want you to check them out for yourself:

Matt and Kim

Yacht


Also, No-Fi Soul Rebellion, the band we have actually seen before, are worth checking out too. They are the best to watch live!

The Fish Fry, a tiny fish and chip eatery just right outside Neumos, after the concert was an after-concert delight. A place we’ll have to check out again, for sure. Had many choices of breaded fried fish, which we both love, and, of course, fries with different sauces for extra yummy-ness. Without even ordering anything we were already pleased and in love with the Fish Fry. We held out on the fish and just had to check out the $4 bowl filled fries. It was da’ bomb.

0 comments: