Tonight, Andrew, my future brother-in-law and his parents, Greg and Mary, showed how their love is bigger than the Minnesota lumberjack Paul Bunyan and Babe, his blue ox.
"Um... Alex. Mary and Greg want to use their frequent flyer miles on both you and Anne to fly out here for the wedding." Sammi told me over the phone today.
"They're going to WHAT!?!" I said back to her confused.
"Yeah, they REALLY want to do this for the both of you" She said back. "So, call Mary, NOW!"
So I called. It was true. Mary was incredibly nice over the phone as she told me that they were going to help us out. I told them when I would like to be there and Greg awesomely booked the tickets. It was magic.
Because of their generosity our finical burden has been lift off our backs. Especially since airfare prices aren't pretty right now; prices are doubled from what I've usually paid for in the past. Yikes!
Thanks. Thanks for Minnesota people and their big loving hearts like, Andrew, Greg and Mary. Thanks a zillion.
Anne and I will be in Minnesota Thursday, June 19th till Wednesday, June 25th for Sammi's Wedding.
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment