We have been slacking...
Lately we have been slacking on actually sitting down together and writing a blog. Currently I am typing this while Alex plays his Xbox. That's as close as we are coming to getting this thing done together.
Christmas was wonderful for us, although we missed being with the Costumbrados. Alex spent Christmas here in Mukilteo with my family. On Christmas morning around 9am we opened our loot and to my amazement I recieved a bike from Santa Alex. It's this darling pink cruiser and I can't wait to ride it around Seattle. Along with his xbox Alex got some legos, a nice warm sweater and his favorite Ryan Adams Album. I got a new food processor and fry daddy which I am excited to use.
Last night we played with the Castle Lego set Alex got from Santa Anne. We took like a billion pictures as we set it up and our intent was to make a slide show. I tried to get time lapse and the whole bit. Alas we failed and a little digi-camera holds all our fun.
I want to thank everyone for the really nice gifts, cards and kind thoughts we received this holiday season. It's nice to know we have such a great supportive group of family and friends.
Take Care! Happy Holidays!
Anne and Alex
http://castle.lego.com/en-us/products/Castle/7094.aspx
Thursday, December 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment